- We believe that every attempt should be made to maintain the dignity of both the adult and the student.
- We believe that students should be guided and expected to solve the problems they create without making problems for anyone else.
- We believe that students should be given the opportunity to make decisions and live with the results, whether the consequences are good or bad.
- We believe that misbehavior should be viewed as an opportunity for individual problem solving and preparation for the real world as opposed to a personal attack on the school or staff.
- We believe that there should be a logical connection between misbehavior and resulting consequences.
With teamwork and respect, CBE will keep moving forward to excellence.